Thursday, May 3, 2007

How Well Do You Know Me?

10 people took the test (yeah, it's actually 10. Trixie took the test 3 times. CHEAT!!!). And the person who seems to know me the most is Trixie (yeah right, after some hints and pointers, she managed to get all right).

Let's go on the questions one by one, shall we?

1. Who is my all-time hero?
Answer: Michael Schumacher
other options: JK Rowling, Keane, Master Yoda (lol)

There are quite a number of people who opted for Keane (can't blame them, I'm being too obvious on my love for Keane). But a handful of people got the answer right. Kudos for them who know who my real hero is!

2. Which is my favourite Keane song?
Answer: Broken Toy
other options: Let It Slide, Is It Any Wonder? and Somewhere Only We Know

The last two are the most likely options for those of you who do not know what my favourite Keane song is. I don't really go around telling people my favourite Keane song though, but if you're observant enough, you'll know *wink*.

3. What do I do to release tension during exams?
Answer: Go to a mamak stall for supper
other options: Run around the uni like crazy, listen to some Keane songs and Sleep

Again with Keane (sorry but I'm obsessed lol). Now I've got to appologise on this one, because the only ones who know the answer to this question are my (close) friends here in UNMC. I, Trixie and Francesca (and occasionally Sarah) would go out for supper at Suren's almost every night during last sem's exams. Now it's becoming more of a ritual. Mamak is the best! Teh ais satu!!!

4. Which character of LOTR do I like the best?
Answer: Legolas
other options: Faramir, Pippin, Arwen

Some people answered Faramir and Pippin. I guess it's because Faramir (David Wenham) is such a hunk and Pippin (Billy Boyd) is Scottish. But no, I LUUUURVE Mr Pretty Elf, since the first movie came out. Not particularly keen on Orlando Bloom though, I just like him in LOTR (and POTC).

5. What accent do I think is the sexiest of all?
Answer: Scottish
other options: French, Spanish, Italian

I ADORE SCOTTISH ACCENT!!! No further explanation!

6. What's my favourite food?
Answer: Char Kway Teow, Lasagna, and My Mum's soto (all of the above)

Char Kway Teow is by far the best Chinese food ever! Lasagna... hmmm... cheesy, and it's so Garfield (I love Garfield). My mum makes the best tauto (Soto Pekalongan).

7. What is my dream job?
Answer: Archaeologist
other options: Work for Scuderia Ferrari, Entertainer, Slob

Thank God nobody picked the last option!!! Only 2 persons answered correctly. I thought most answered 'word for Scuderia Ferrari' because of my love for the team. And there's this once I told my friends that I wanna work for SF. But actually, I've always wanted to study Archaeology, but my mum didn't let me.

8. What's my favourite animal?
Answer: Tiger
other options: Dog, hamster and polar bear

This must be the toughest question, because NO ONE got it right. I guess I was being to mean to my friends lol. I almost never tell my friends that tigers are my favourite. They know I love dogs and hamsters, because I mention them very often. But I never said that those two are on the top of my list, no. I just said that they are among my favourites. You can blame me on this one. Lol.

And here is the scoreboard:

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

No comments: