Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Study Law?

Sigh. What a sad day. I've never felt so lonely since I first got here. After the Communication Technology exam yesterday, I felt kind of depressed, I don't really know why and how. I think it's because virtually all of my classmates went back home for the week, since our exams only starts next week. Well, there are my Indonesian friends. But then again, it doesn't feel the same. The relationship I have with my classmates and the one I have with my Indonesian friends are different. And for the first time in semester 3, I have to admit I miss going to classes. I miss having banging our lecturers (oops) and pulling pranks on my friends. Oh why do good things have to come to an end?

On the other hand, I had Pan Mee for lunch with Cesca today. And then we went to her house to study, which we didn't do (quite properly). Instead, we watched an episode of Mythbusters that features the Mentos + Diet Coke phenomenon. I've heard of the thing long ago but never really know what it's all about. Man, it turned out to be BRILLIANT! Me and Cesca planned to have our own experiment after we finish our exams. We want to try it on 3 different beverages: Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi and regular Coke.

Last but not least, Cesca sent me this hilarious joke:

UK Immigration Officer: Purpose of visit?

Visitor: I'm here to study law, sir.

Officer: You know, you must have a lot
of lawyers in Malaysia .

Visitor: Why do you say that?

Officer: Well, i've been here for a good
twenty years, and I'd say 80%
of Malaysians I see here say they're
here to read law.

Visitor: Oh, really? That's really
something i never knew. Hard to
believe in fact.

Officer: Just you watch, then. You just
stand here until the next Malaysian
comes along, and I'll bet he's here to
read law.

*Visitor waits for 5 mins, Ah Chong from
Malaysia comes to immigration
counter*

Officer: Mr. Ah Chong, purpose of visit?

Ah Chong: Study lorr...

ROFLMAO!!!

1 comment:

Abie - 아비 said...

steffi!!!!! ini steffi ya???
ngambil hukum di malaysia sekarang??
wo..keren keren ^_^