Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Dawn Of A New Semester, Part II

Hello again people! Tis time for me to continue my previous entry! Ok, so after Elvin got his haircut, the five of us waited outside the cinema 30 minutes before the movie starts. And, as always, we took MORE pictures. Our philosophy is the more pics, the better. So please don't be surprised to find that most Indonesians are cam-whores (ie.
Elvin and Widya
Elvin, me, Kiki and Widya

As I told you guys earlier, in the previous post that is, we agreed to watch Sweeney Todd. It must be one of the goriest and cruelest movie I've ever watched in my whole life! At the beginning, there were all these singing, dancing, and flashbacks. I kind of enjoyed them (the singing and blablabla), although the story itself is not a pleasant one. And when it got to the part where this Sweeney Todd character started killing people... OMG. I wished that I had not gone to see the movie! I don't want to give out the details about the movie because I know some of you haven't seen it yet. But this I can tell you: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT WATCHING THE MOVIE IF YOU'RE HAEMOPHOBIC (Haemophobia - fear of blood).

Later in the evening, the whole bunch of us went to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to see Widya and Elvin (and some other business students) off. Before they depart, we had supper at McD's, and um... took some more pics :P

Me, Muchtar, Oliver, Widya, Elvin and Kiki

At 1 something AM, we said our goodbyes. When I hugged Widya I couldn't contain my sadness so... I cried a bit :P It didn't last long though, thankfully. And then, we all went back home. Going back home is another different story because we didn't go back the same way we came. In the car there were Kiki (the driver), Priscilla (the navigator), me (the hopeless passenger), and Oliver (just another passenger). Kiki is ROAD BLIND. At at that time, Priscilla was half asleep. But earlier she told us to just follow whichever way that leads to Kajang. So we did. But then we arrived to this fork that branches out into two directions, left and right. There was absolutely nothing there save for a signboard that has information on which direction to take if we want to go to Kajang. At first Pris told Kiki to go right. But it led us to this smaller road in this kampung. So we turned around and took the other direction instead. Thank heavens we did, because we were finally in the right direction!!!

Check this page for the Joint Birthday Celebration pictures. Jusco and KLIA pics will be coming soon.

And I've also uploaded a couple of pics to my deviantART account. You can check them out here.


1 comment:

kEeCoNk said...

eda sialan!!! gw jadi keliatan paling pendek!!! gara2 dia pake hak!!