Sunday, January 13, 2008

To Love, Or Not To Love

I fell in love.

But I tried not to tell anyone that I love the guy I fell in love with. I just told them that "I like him, and not try to love him". You know why? Deep inside I know that I do love him, but I'm just afraid of getting hurt again. I thought that would work. But it didn't. It don't.


I fell in love at the wrong time.
I might have fallen in love with the wrong person too! Is he? Or is he not? Whenever he's near I feel everything is right, despite of all the things that I don't like about him. When I'm with him, I feel no inhibition and doubt, because he always makes me feel comfortable.

Apparently to him I'm just one of his close friends (am I even THAT close?), nothing less or more than that. I would've told him what I feel about him, but I decided not to.

I don't know what the future holds. I don't know what he really thinks about me. I don't know lots of things in this life.

All I know is that I still "like" him and that he won't be around to keep my fire alight anymore. I'll just let time do the healing. Eventhough 'time' is not a doctor or a healer.

And as I end this blog, Keane's
Try Again is playing on iTunes. I hate that I love that song so much!!!

2 comments:

kEeCoNk said...

sabar ya, nduk.. hehehehe.. time helps.. trust me..

steffi. said...

Lap yu neeeeek *muach*